I love the metaphor of the crucible. A crucible is a container designed to withstand intense levels of heat and pressure put upon it in order to allow the raw materials on the inside to fuse together and transform into something new. Similarly, human relationship was designed by an intelligent Creator to endure and withstand the tests of time and the pressures of life.
My job is to equip you and your loved ones with tools you need to create a more solid relationship “structure” that will help you – and as a result, your future generations – to flourish.
My clients are:
- Couples preparing for marriage
- Spouses who want to feel loving toward one another again
- Family members desiring to strengthen their bonds
- Parents who are trying to connect with their teen/pre-teen but feel like they keep missing the mark.
- Women seeking to address deep hurt, sorrow, frustration, guilt, self-loathing, and other areas of struggle.
- Teens who are learning the ropes of this thing called “growing up”
Use the CONTACT ME link to connect with me about scheduling a session.